Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Naked Truth

Men are simple. Ladies Men are not that complicated. Why do women make things more complex than they should be

This week i was told that by a gal I have too much game was that code for me being a player. It may have seemed that I was playing the game but all i was doing is not letting the game play me. I was just protecting my self. holding my cards close to my chest so as to not expose my hand and also to protect my heart. I have known this gal for a couple of years, she is white and is cute. We chatted off and on and its been a couple of weeks that we have been talking on a regular basis . The comment about me having too much game actulay took me by surprise.

Some may say intercultural relationships don't work. Some may say find a girl in India and have an arrange marriage. Is it wrong to try and find Love (Pyar). Is it wrong for me to be happy now or should i nurture the love in girl i hardly know.

I may actually have a thing for this gal. Its just that women have so many layers that we guys have to peal to find the real HER. I just don't wanna get hurt cause i did not peal enough of her layers to find the real her.

I don't know if she feels the same way for me , and am not sure weather to expose my feelings. What if she dose not feel that way.

Just like most guys i have a fear of rejections. I don't wanna get hurt i wrote this poem of how i feel

my heart has been broken In the past
into a million pieces
riped out of my chest
trampled like a rose
upon the ground
i just long
for the clay maker
to mold me
and the glue to hold me through
that one person to make me whole again
why couldn't I just find you
if I have found you
why wont u nurture me to be new
dont hide your emotions from me
dont build wall
for me to tear down
this is no longer a game
am i just another name
just some guy
who has lost his way
please find me
and make me new again
please help me find my way



No comments: